We are always looking for enthusiastic, hard working individuals who like what they see here and would like to come and work with us.
Contract to Permanent Role
Job Title: International Campaigns Manager
Reports To: International Marketing Manager
Project: Fast & Furious, one of the worlds’ most popular and enduring film saga’s hits the road for a global arena tour in January 2018. This ground breaking new show is set to be the most spectacular live automotive production in history.
Fast & Furious Live is seeking an International Campaigns Manager to work with the central marketing team to manage International marketing campaigns for the global tour.
• Responsible for marketing campaigns for the FFL tour globally
• Responsible for managing FFL’s relationship with local promoters
• Responsible for directing marketing campaigns & budgets to deliver ticket targets for individual territories
• Works alongside the International Marketing Manager to develop ticket pricing and ticket models in Country
• Directs the efforts of specific local teams, working with them at both strategic and tactical levels
• Promotes marketing best practice across all campaigns
• Manages & promotes brand adherence across all campaigns
• Within the organisation, the position has primary working relationships with the Global Marketing Director, Intl Mrkg Manager, Intl Marcomms Manager & other staff of the marketing/communication /PR function and wider FFL crew.
• The role does not have any direct reports at present but is required to work directly with the wider FFL team as appropriate
• Outside the organization, the position coordinates with multiple key stakeholders including local promoters and freelancers /support staff, external PR, social and marketing agencies, media owners and promotional partners
Marketing and Communications:
• Direct, advise and measure each Marketing Campaign per territory for the Tour
• Each plan must be multi-channel and localised to optimise performance
• Each plan must show clear measurement and employ innovative marketing techniques as appropriate
• Manage the approval process of all campaign activity
• Ensure all campaigns adhere to FFL brand
• Manage/negotiate relationships with promoters & media/promotional partners
• Work with external agencies to deliver strategic campaigns globally & locally
• Work alongside Global Marketing Director & Intl Marketing Manager to develop a mrkg strategy to deliver ticket targets globally
• Work alongside Global Mrkg Director & Intl Marketing Manager to develop pricing strategy and ticket models for each territory
• Analyse activity on relevant campaigns to maximise ticket sales and revenues
Planning and Budgeting:
• Develop short and long-term plans and look to be strategic around each local campaign as part of the bigger picture
• Monitor progress, ensure adherence and evaluate performance
• Manage local promoters’ marketing teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 8 years’ experience in a fast-paced marketing, agency, events and promotions role or similar environment
• Proven track record of delivering ticket sales to live shows/events as well as reporting & devising suitable ticket models
• Proven track record of strategic planning of high profile campaigns
• Proven ability to manage global mrkg campaigns (untilising global & local initiatives) and analysing success
• Proven track record of managing mrkg teams in the UK and other territories
• Proven track record of working with and/or managing high profile brands
• Fast & Furious Live is a brand-new concept that will have an extremely high profile. There will be pressure to ensure mrkg objectives and ticket targets are achieved, campaigns are on brand and press communications are managed carefully
• The role will require;
• managing multiple campaigns & individuals across different territories simultaneously
• managing complex individuals sometimes with different agendas
• co-ordinating, organising and implementing extensive mrkg & PR initiatives across different mrkg channels with different stakeholders
• out of town, overnight and International travel
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send the following:
• Covering letter highlighting how your experience specifically meets the required criteria along with a current CV
• Specific details of current remuneration and salary expectations
Applications should be sent to:
• email@example.com stating – International Campaigns Manager in the email subject field
• Applications will only be accepted up until 1st December
• Start Date: as soon as possible on receipt of acceptable reference checks
What might a career at Brand Events and Fast Live Productions mean?
Quite simply the opportunity to work on some of the best events in the world! You will be pushed hard and expected to grasp responsibility as soon as it comes your way and you will learn faster than you ever thought possible. You will work with some fabulous people, including your colleagues and a good smattering of celebrities. And if you are up for it there is a good chance that you will have the chance to work overseas either for brief or extended periods. And if you have a great event idea you might have the opportunity to develop and launch it with us. Essentially there are no barriers. If you’re good and you want it you can have it.
About Brand Events
Brand Events is a London based events company who are passionate about delivering great days out to the public in a variety of personal interest sectors including cars, outdoor pursuits and
crafts. We’re completely committed to achieving excellence but having fun at the same time, have won a number awards, and are proud to have been called
ambitious, empathetic, visionary, and mould-breaking.
About The Handmade Fair
Presented by Kirstie Allsopp, The Handmade Fair launched in 2014, with the first event taking place at Hampton Court Palace in September. We gathered the best experts to create a unique
learning experience for those passionate about creating bespoke handmade products, and now with 4 years of successful events under our belts, we’re expanding the team.
The Handmade Fair is a fantastic day out full of crafting, learning, delicious food, and unique shopping, where visitors can participate in hands-on craft workshops (and take whatever they, make home with them), listen to the grand masters of handmade products in the demo theatre, eat and drink from fabulous street food vendors, and buy beautiful products from the handpicked sellers.
Kirstie herself is heavily involved in the event, and other high profile makers we have worked with include Patrick Grant (Great British Sewing Bee), Cath Kidston, and Liz Earle.
The core team you will work with on a daily basis comprises:
Marketing Manager (line manager)
Senior Sales Executive
About the position
As Marketing Executive on this event, you will be responsible for working alongside the Marketing Manager to deliver multichannel marketing campaigns to achieve target visitor numbers and ticket revenue, as well as implementing marketing initiatives to help attract exhibitors to participate in the event. You will learn about handmade and women’s lifestyle markets, and work independently and pro-actively to help achieve targets. The position is ideal for a marketer in their first or second Marketing Executive role looking for a new challenge, or an experienced and ambitious Marketing Assistant ready to take the next step in their career.
Skills and attributes
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and confident marketer keen to develop their skills and work as part of a successful, fun team.
Keswick Mountain Festival
Reports To: Marketing Manager
The Company: Brand Events is a London based events company who are passionate about delivering great days out to the public in a variety of personal interest sectors including music, motoring, food, outdoor pursuits and crafts. We’re completely committed to achieving excellence but having fun at the same time, have won a number awards, and are proud to have been called ambitious, empathetic, visionary, and mould-breaking.
Your Project: Keswick Mountain Festival, a fantastic mix of outdoor sports, activities and live music when the Keswick Mountain Festival returns to the spectacular Lake District for the twelfth year running from 8 - 10 June 2018. Based in Crow Park on the banks of Derwentwater, each year the Festival inspires thousands of people to get outside and enjoy the outdoors!
TIMESCALE & DELIVERY DATES – April - June
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into the events industry, to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Sam Keating, firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have specific vacancies we will advertise them here, but don’t be limited to this. If you are ambitious, funny, clever, self motivated, hard working, impulsive and a touch envious of those working on the events you see here, get in touch now!
What might a career at Brand Events mean?
Quite simply the opportunity to work on some of the best events in the world! You will be pushed hard and expected to grasp responsibility as soon as it comes your way and you will learn faster than you ever thought possible. You will work with some fabulous people, including your colleagues and a good smattering of celebrities. And if you are up for it there is a good chance that you will have the chance to work overseas either for brief or extended periods. And if you have a great event idea you might have the opportunity to develop and launch it with us. Essentially there are no barriers. If you’re good and you want it you can have it; sales executive to event director in 3 to 4 years isn’t unheard of.
So who do we want?
We value sales people who are motivated by money and targets and simply love the rush of good selling. Marketeers are critical to our business; people who really understand their visitor, won’t leave any avenue unexplored and won’t stop selling tickets until the doors close. And we need Operations people who thrive in the creative process of turning a floor plan into reality and can drive a hard bargain when it comes to buying everything we need for an event.
Sometimes dysfunctional, sometimes a bit rowdy, always in it together. We win as a team, we look after each other, if we fail; we do as a team too. We want you to be you – hopes and ambitions, flaws and imperfections, ideas and challenges. We’d like to be part of your story not your CV.
What we do is difficult and involves making mistakes. We want to learn how to run better shows, and have happier customers. We want you to learn how to be better at what you do. We want you to be the best. Love mistakes but don’t repeat them.
To infinity and beyond- we have a great tradition of creating new events. We like doing things for the first time. We like it when we are copied or when people wish they’d thought of something first. Trying new things is risky- we like taking risks. Ask ballsy questions and try something new every day.
We dislike business speak. Tell it like you’d tell your mum or your mates in the pub. Plain speaking increases understanding and honesty. Good questions make us better. Kind but direct isn’t rude it’s helpful. Never speak like you are on the apprentice or trying to sound important.